-
June 23rd, 2004, 11:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just wondering if Master Electrician Certificates from different Canadian jurisdictions are recognized in other areas of the country? Would an Alberta Master Electrician be recognized in Ontario for example?
Fred
-
June 24th, 2004, 12:37 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Some provinces, including my own, PEI, do not have a Master Electrician Certificate.
To the best of my knowledge the Interprovincial is the only certification that is recognized in all the provinces.
Ed
-
June 24th, 2004, 02:03 AM
#3
Inactive Member
If you could give a # or Web address for more info on the interprovincal ticket, and what the requirments are.Thank you.
-
June 24th, 2004, 02:46 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Ellement,
Before I retired, I was the Instructor for the Electrical Apprentice program in PEI for electrical apprentices preparing to write the Interprovincial exam.
Information here - Interprovincial (Red Seal) web page
Ed
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 24, 2004 10:57 PM: Message edited by: electric-ed ]</font>
-
July 2nd, 2004, 02:00 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I have worked in both provinces and believe that a Masters in Alberta is what we call a contractors license in P.E.I.
Maybe that will help you answer his question Ed
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks